What Did the Romans Ever Do For Us?
This game was originally designed for an 8-11 year-olds geography session. The session was on Italy, but as is so often the way with HE, everything can all become quite cross-curricular, hence this game, so it is equally at home in a history or engineering session.
- Print the pages out.
- Fold the pages in half vertically and glue together, so the questions are on one side and the answers are on the other.
- Cut around the cards.
- If they need strengthening, you can either laminate or stick card in between the two sides.
- Shuffle the cards and place the deck down, question side up.
- Take it in turns to pick up a card and answer the question.
- If you get it right, you get to keep the card, if wrong, it goes on the ‘discard’ pile.
- The one with the most cards at the end wins.