Economics CAIE IGCSE Revision Cards: 3&4
These cards have been put together to help support learning for the CAIE IGCSE economics exam, but economics being what it is, they will also support all other IGCSE and GCSE economics syllabuses.
These cards are for Section 3 and 4 of the CAIE economics syllabus: Microeconomic Decision Makers, and Government and the Macroeconomy.
These cards cover: how money works as a system, within households, and in relation to the supply of labour; trade unions; firms’ size and growth, productivity, costs and revenue; market structure and the impact on the economy; the role of the government in economics, its aims and financial policies; economic growth; unemployment; and inflation.
If you can, print the sections on different coloured paper. Failing that, attaching some kind of tag or sticker to the edge of the first card of each section, once they are laminated. This will help you find your way through the cards more quickly once they are all on a key ring.
- Cut along the horizontal line.
- Fold in half, with writing on the outside.
- Either stick two sides together or laminate (I had to trim mine a smidgen to fit four cards into one A4 laminating sheet).
- Punch single hole in top left hand corner of each card.
- Put cards on keyring, split pin or something similar.