Economics CAIE IGCSE Revision Cards: 1&2
These cards have been put together to help support learning for the CAIE IGCSE economics exam, but economics being what it is, they will also support all other IGCSE and GCSE economics syllabuses.
These cards are for Section 1 and 2 of the CAIE economics syllabus: The Basic Economic Problem, and The Allocation of Resources.
These cards cover: factors of production; production possibility curves; supply and demand; elasticity; economic systems; and market failure.
If you can, print the sections on different coloured paper. Failing that, attaching some kind of tag or sticker to the edge of the first card of each section, once they are laminated. This will help you find your way through the cards more quickly once they are all on a key ring.
- Cut along the horizontal line.
- Fold in half, with writing on the outside.
- Either stick two sides together or laminate (I had to trim mine a smidgen to fit four cards into one A4 laminating sheet).
- Punch single hole in top left hand corner of each card.
- Put cards on keyring, split pin, or something similar.